Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] plugin cfg files appearing in console window upon startup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Servermanager
Old 12-10-2022 , 01:18   [L4D2] plugin cfg files appearing in console window upon startup
Reply With Quote #1

Hi

I've just basically dumped a bunch of plugins into their respective places. The server runs and starts and is stable however I'm getting the output of the sourcemod plugins cfg files in my server's console window when starting it. I've run srcds_run command line string directly with > log.txt appended to it so you can see what I see when I start the server.

I'll paste the plugins used on the server also.

It begs to question weather or not these plugins are actually running at all, this is a new server and I haven't yet had the time to check them all. I did notice that the christmas tree one doesn't spawn a christmas tree it just spawns a red present box. It does save its config and the location on the map correctly but there is no christmas tree.

I did check the map changer one and that works fine. Also checked a few others such as healing cola and that works fine. Also weather works fine. The plugins appear to be working fine for the most part its just irking me that their cfg files are getting outputted to the console on startup.

Its running on an ubuntu ovh VPS for the time being.

Got a lot of problems. Need them fixed. Ty.
Attached Files
File Type: txt censored-log.txt (40.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: txt censored-server.cfg.txt (496 Bytes, 43 views)
File Type: txt sm plugins output.txt (3.0 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by Servermanager; 12-10-2022 at 01:31.