Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
qwr
Old 01-04-2022 , 15:40   [CS:S] everytime i try to run my bat file I run into an error, help?
Reply With Quote #1

When i run my bat file it gives me this error:
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-checkpoints.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-core.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-hud.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-info.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-mapchooser.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-replay-recorder.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug stringtable).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-sounds.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-tas.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-wr.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-zones.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).

Is there anyway to fix this? I'm running with the most recent sourcemod version and keep getting this problem. I feel like every time I have a solution it creates more problems. (I can provide more info if you all need any more.)