Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Making ScoutzkniveZ like 1.6 in CSGO?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
scoutz
Old 04-26-2017 , 06:44   Making ScoutzkniveZ like 1.6 in CSGO?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello I've recently picked up the game CSGO, and I frequently played ScoutzKnivez in 1.6
A lot have changed obviously since it's different engines running the game... but I want to make a server that resemble the old ways of playing.

First and foremost I would like to add the option to "Groundstrafe", you achieved a ground strafe by simply binding duck to Mwheeldown and you could make this small hops by the help of the high gravity and move fast on the ground.
I reed somewhere that CSGO differs in 1.6 in ducking by that you never leave the ground when you duck in CSGO. Is there any fixes or plugins to make this possible? I saw a video where they did groundstrafe in CSGO but it was a while back.

Also in 1.6 you could jump up on a ledge/roof and stay there if you timed it right. Now you have to fly in circles and land. What is causing this not to be possible?

I've made a server with SM and used a plugin to make it possible too duck several times without delay, and also CS:GO movement unlocker. With this I could make Edgestrafes, if timed exactly right. But not groundstrafe, or stay when making the jumps to roofs or edges.

Video showing groundstrafe and "edgestrafes": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttF3TPdIjSo
Groundstrafe in CSGO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Get4GR6KrqQ

You know any plugins that could help me achieve this?

Last edited by scoutz; 04-26-2017 at 06:44.