Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dawg69
Old 08-28-2015 , 14:34   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #10

Hey! I'm sorry for bugging you again, but i still have problems with the plugin.
I placed mp_maxrounds 18 & mp_match_can_clinch 1 in my gamemode_competitive_server.cfg and i cleaned up my configs. I have everything related to WarMod in ruleset_global.cfg and everything else in gamemode_competitive_server.cfg.

mp_maxrounds 18 works, however it wont really work with WarMod. If i play 10-0, the server "ends" the match and restarts the map, but the actual WarMod match is still active. After the map has been restarted it will still count rounds until 3 more rounds are played ( i set overtime rounds to 3 if that's related to it ) and then WarMod ends the game. ( It says fulltime )

If i play 9-9 it does the same, it restarts the map and continues counting. But it will never end counting. It's like Warmode and warmup combined, because you will still respawn like in warmup mode but it's counting round wins at the same time. Kinda weird.

Next, it wont upload data to my database. The credentials are set in databases.cfg and i even created warmod_table and player with the correct rows in my database "sourcemod".

And last, !veto is showing de_maps only. Like dust2 and others. I changed veto_maps_list.txt ( with entries like "workshop/122443683/aim_map" ), mapcycle.txt, maplist.txt and addons/sourcemod/configs/maps.txt.

I am so sorry for taking your time, a big thanks for the help.

greetings