Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Tried Everything, Can't ban/add admins!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ibanezez
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-25-2014 , 02:59   Tried Everything, Can't ban/add admins!
Reply With Quote #1

Old Post: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246797

I updated sourcemod, and it still didn't work. I took off a password, thought I fixed it, and now it isn't working again. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING! I changed webserver hosting, went from x10hosting.com back to my gameservers.com one, and it still doesn't work. Also, for some reason, there is no rcon option and I can't get the copy and paste config for databases.cfg sometimes. Most of the time, it doesn't show those options when I go to administration and servers. I also can't add perms to the default group, they aren't registering, I don't have permission to do sm_bp or sm_backpack when I don't have any ranks on the server.

Back to sourcebans, I can't add a ban, I can't add a group, and I can't do anything that has to do with players. I thought it was working after I took the password off, because I could kick players from the server from the list of players on the server in sourcebans. That doesn't work anymore, but even when I could kick players, I couldn't add admins or add bans from the administration section. I really need help, and hopefully we can fix this as soon as possible.