Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSS] Weapon Mod

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2012 , 16:28   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #11

lol when i meant feedback in one of my earlier posts i meant on the changes i was going to make but regarding your requests.

-Somehow make the glock have recoil again? if possible.
all pistols have the same recoil so its easy to do, if i remember the pistol recoil is simply a pitch adjustment of 2 degrees unlike the other weapons.

-Add a cvar to reduce/increase the delay between burstfire for all weapons including famas default burst delay and glock burst delay
the smgs use the modefirerate attribute. i can just add this to the glock/famas then do a check.

-Add a cvar to adjust burstfire accuracy
i'll see

-Add a cvar to adjust reload time with the animation still playing? if possible...
ugh.. this would require hooking reload and creating my own reload code, its way too much work and hassle.

-Set weapon minimum/maximum damage and have some sort of decline in between so weapon damage falloff can start at a set distance and end at a set distance.
again too much work and hassle. the game already something similar, at the moment the damage multipliers are just changing the damage after all those calculations.

as a note to all i unfortunately won't be taking any more feature requests after this post, my next release will be the last to add features, any updates after that will be for bug fixes only. i just don't have the time to keep working on plugins anymore. i have no idea when i'll have the next release finished, i'm slowly working away at it, i still have work to do on my other plugins aswell but at the moment this one is top of the queue.