Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

VIP Mod (1.0.H) Server Plugin for CSS - 16 June 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
D_ONE
Old 01-08-2011 , 14:43   Re: VIP Mod (1.0.H) Server Plugin for CSS - 16 June 2007
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
yeah especially when one of our members helped optimizing VIA's skinbyscore script to ES ...
wow you are going some years back... I'm assuming if you are Danish you mean dk royal servers? If you want to tell the full story we actually mutually gave and helped set up your community with our scripts, it was a friendly relationship and one of the reasons your copycat community became popular. (Relationship isn't so friendly any more you might have noticed ) So if you're gonna act like things 4years ago have relation to today then at least get your facts right.

Okay I took the bait

Kyle if people read this thread they would have been able to get a working mod from bobdole and maverick of the DG community. It works fine for a 24/7 medium sized VIP server. He didn't post it here because he doesn't want to have to support it. I got in contact with them and am grateful for them releasing it as our coders had no energy to build it from scratch. We've heavily changed the mod we got to suit our needs, much like many of you customise your mods when you get them.

Don't even know why I'm doing you the favour of telling you this when you will just flame me. If you were to persevere in the right way you would have been able to do this yourself, I owe you guys nothing. Especially since you are the European rivals I'm on about lol.

Good day

Last edited by D_ONE; 01-08-2011 at 15:39.