Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMX Mod X 1.50 Released!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TarGet
Old 08-07-2005 , 18:38  

The amx mod x 1.50 beta version work's GREAT with new metamod 18 , check your settings I does'nt crash server ! But... some plugins (for example FUN plugin) work's bad compiler and debug mode doesn't fix those plugins , but everything else working just perfect!!! Amx mod X the best , talking about others mods (for examp. AMX MOD) . But I want know,when the csdm_mod.amxx relased update for AMX MOD X 1.50 ? bailopan maybe that question I give for you because this is your plugin/mod and you say'd that this plugin has ben relased but didn't tell when ?I have CSDM server and I realy need it. I think that plugin comes wery fast.and one more thing I want now does you relase the headshot mod or headshot plugin WORKING for AMX MOX X , because the others modes or plugins doesn't work's (for exam. headshot_mm.dll , aim_prac.amx) and they wery old and no one want's relase those mods/plugins , but people likes headsot mod , and I want have one of those mod's/plugins on my server . If you get answer for my so many questions , I want say big thank you to all you who help me and makes that beautiful mod X (and plugins) . Thx for founder's of amx mod x and who relasing updates for this mod and who everythig do for cstrike game with amx mod x.I say it one more time AMX MOD X the bestest of counter-strike mod's 4ever. P.S. I'm Big fan of amx mod x , and another mod not exist for me. Thank's one more time,I waiting for yours answers , if you can't answer here plz answer for me on my mail [email protected]