Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

I declare war on lazyness and retardation!

Post New Thread Reply   

Styles
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 20:50   I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #1

I'm so tired of seeing the same posts about why servers aren't working. This isn't working in mine. I can't find this plugin. Can somebody make this.. ect..

Why are people constantly helping people instead of letting them search? Stop! It just encourages people to be retarded, stupid, and lazy. STOP! I'm so sick of this. Fuck language barriers and all that crap.There's no excuse. If they can post, they can search.
Send a message via AIM to Styles
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:00   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #2

Poor poor styles....These forums haven't changed much. I go into support and help and see the same thread topics, it's like I hadn't ever left....sadly I just ignore them and change forum topics....I do believe there are stickies already present that say the point of your argument.

Don't be so bothered by the simple minded people that browse there parts, it's probably their first forums...sigh.

Oh, well atleast we have the off topic still.

[EDIT] FIRST!!!!!

Last edited by Xanimos; 03-23-2010 at 21:04. Reason: FIRST!
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:02   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #3

yea I feel the same about here...

Quite bloody annoying...

---Stixsmaster
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:03   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #4

Yeah i think that too styles, but take into consideration that there are so many another help topics, that when you search something it might search things completely offtopic to what you searched. What i'm trying to say is your right, but sometimes the search engine doesnt work well. Most of the time it works well though
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:09   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #5

Just gotta know the proper terms to search for in the search engine...which usually is common sense then...

I myself have really never had any trouble finding anything with the search engine here...

---Stixsmaster
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:12   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #6

Google....site:forums.alliedmods.net SEARCH MATERIAL
^ win.
C.H.U.D.
BANNED
Old 03-23-2010 , 21:59   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles View Post
I'm so tired of seeing the same posts about why servers aren't working. This isn't working in mine. I can't find this plugin. Can somebody make this.. ect..

Why are people constantly helping people instead of letting them search? Stop! It just encourages people to be retarded, stupid, and lazy. STOP! I'm so sick of this. Fuck language barriers and all that crap.There's no excuse. If they can post, they can search.
Some people just post the answer to what they see and not think about telling them to search. People dont think like you do (thank god)

Posts like this from idiots like you makes me sick. If you are so tired of the way things are why dont you just get lost already. Its not like anyone would miss you.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-23-2010 , 22:06   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.H.U.D. View Post
Some people just post the answer to what they see and not think about telling them to search. People dont think like you do (thank god)

Posts like this from idiots like you makes me sick. If you are so tired of the way things are why dont you just get lost already. Its not like anyone would miss you.
So you mean that rather than us enforcing the rules to just go ignore it and end up with 10+ threads all asking the same thing? How about you stop harassing members of the community and posting comments that are considered 'flame bait' ....

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 23:14   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
So you mean that rather than us enforcing the rules to just go ignore it and end up with 10+ threads all asking the same thing? How about you stop harassing members of the community and posting comments that are considered 'flame bait' ....
LMAO!!! 10+ ??? More like 100+. And that's still under exaggerating it.

Also C.H.U.D, if that is your real name, watch who you talk down to. Styles has been here 4 years longer than you. Did you have a computer 4 years ago? Exactly. Next time think before you make some idiotic post, trying to say someone's valid rage is idiotic. My English professor would tell me I am no longer allowed to use the word idiotic in this post as I've used it too much already.

Sits and waits for the epicness to follow with CHUB's response.
C.H.U.D.
BANNED
Old 03-23-2010 , 23:41   Re: I declare war on lazyness and retardation!
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanimos View Post
LMAO!!! 10+ ??? More like 100+. And that's still under exaggerating it.

Also C.H.U.D, if that is your real name, watch who you talk down to. Styles has been here 4 years longer than you. Did you have a computer 4 years ago? Exactly. Next time think before you make some idiotic post, trying to say someone's valid rage is idiotic. My English professor would tell me I am no longer allowed to use the word idiotic in this post as I've used it too much already.

Sits and waits for the epicness to follow with CHUB's response.
You are right on soo many levels..I cant count them all