Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

Pickles47
Old 10-01-2013 , 19:30   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwu View Post
Thanks for the info, 52 wasn't working so I looked it up myself, appears to me that TF_CUSTOM_HEADSHOT_DECAPITATION is 51.
blablubde
Old 10-02-2013 , 01:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2472

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimic View Post
it is quite simple. follow these steps:
here's an example of page (on my server) with applied fix.
thanks a lot. works perfect.
Llama Tickler
Old 10-13-2013 , 18:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2473

Question where does the logs for stats go? and where can I do a reset in stats every month?
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-14-2013 , 01:44   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2474

That depends on your database.cfg. They either go to your sqlite DB or your mysql DB.

To reset your stats you would have to directly edit the Database. You have to remove the entries from the following tables to completely reset the stats:
- founditems
- history
- Player

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2013 , 06:15   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles47 View Post
Here is an update for the stats plugin and web interface. Should contain all the new weapons along with some Roll The Dice kills. HITMAN'S HEATMAKER (pro_rifle) does not track headshots, I don't know how to fix this.

If using the web ui you will need to update using the included sql files. Please backup your data before updating. Weapon kill icons included.

As for the broken location in player page, just remove/comment it out, not really needed anyway.

I am working on a new web ui using bootstrap 3.0 for easier customizability, currently only changes are to the front-end. Viewable here http://www.sinclairpcl.us/stats/

Version-ed 9.2.0
Thanks for this update!
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2013 , 08:41   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2476

Getting errors every where. Used Pickles version that he linked. For some reason though it didn't include a full web pannel, so I used the main and added his updates. Can any one help me?
s0i0n
Old 10-28-2013 , 01:32   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2477

My items found are not showing, on player ranking profile.

It displays this instead.

Quote:
Query failed: Unknown column 'ItemIndex' in 'where clause'
How can I fix this?

Thanks
metrahosting
Old 10-29-2013 , 15:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2478

Hey I need some help and im stuck!
I pretty damn sure i have the database file configured right on the server side, and the settings file for the web side.

My website is giving me a php error
http://metrahosting.net16.net/tf2stats/

I have these tables in my sql database but i think im missing stuff..
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-30-2013 , 03:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2479

Yep there are some tables missing. At least the 'Player' table and the 'data' table. These should be created by the plugin. Did you run the plugin? Any errors running it? Did you configure the DB in SM?

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
galadril
Old 11-22-2013 , 03:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2480

I've created a little update that adds all the found items until now to the database / webui.
http://www.multiupload.nl/5NDE4ELRJC

(added more then 500 items )