Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

About the money you get when a round restarts

Post New Thread Reply   

Deszzz
Old 01-06-2018 , 12:42   About the money you get when a round restarts
Reply With Quote #1

Im working on a shop and a money system for HNS server, I have a plugin where I set players to get $100 per kill and some more stuff. This plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=714879

However, when a new round starts I dont get only the money I set with the plugin, but I also get that money the cs 1.6 has in its default options. Like, when you disarm a bomb, kill someone, or just win the round.

How can I edit or disable this option? Is there any cvar for that? I searched a lot and I couldnt find.

Thanks.

Last edited by Deszzz; 01-06-2018 at 14:07.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2018 , 12:51   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #2

First of all, fix your ridiculous title.
If you're using ReHLDS, you can use this to modify the money rewards - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=296847
If not, it needs to be done with Orpheu or some other module.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-06-2018 at 12:51.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Deszzz
Old 01-06-2018 , 13:01   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks I'll take a look! And Im not changing my title!
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2018 , 13:18   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #4

Then I'll have to waste my time reporting the thread.
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2018 , 13:32   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #5

or you could simply create an array which holds the money and then update it every sec or so.
Old 01-06-2018 , 13:33   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #6

@ocixcrom, I appreciate your help and the plugin you coded by yourself. I really do, trust me.

But do you realize that sometimes you are a little toxic? I just read a thread where a member was not sure where to post his question, and you just said: "Because someone hasn't heard of "plugin compiling". The same someone can't read section names." https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=304135

Cant read section names? Ridiculous title? Whats wrong with you?

I mean, how stupid is this? Is this the way you treat new people? Its not like he is here for a long time. What about telling him to post in the right section next time and then you can be rough if he keeps doing wrong? Because like this looks you dont have any idea how to support new members in a proper way.

Just think about it. Once again thanks for the plugin. And please go ahead and report my thread, because Im not changing my title.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-06-2018 , 14:00   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deszzz View Post
@ocixcrom, I appreciate your help and the plugin you coded by yourself. I really do, trust me.

But do you realize that sometimes you are a little toxic? I just read a thread where a member was not sure where to post his question, and you just said: "Because someone hasn't heard of "plugin compiling". The same someone can't read section names." https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=304135

Cant read section names? Ridiculous title? Whats wrong with you?

I mean, how stupid is this? Is this the way you treat new people? Its not like he is here for a long time. What about telling him to post in the right section next time and then you can be rough if he keeps doing wrong? Because like this looks you dont have any idea how to support new members in a proper way.

Just think about it. Once again thanks for the plugin. And please go ahead and report my thread, because Im not changing my title.
Deszzz, it's a common mistake that always happens to new people. The reason why he's trying to make you change the name is that he wants to help other people too. People's search about a specific problem and they don't get any answers, and somehow they are forced to create a topic, naming it "pls help me". It's all about the name, detailing it. Making it easier for others to get a instant solution rather than deep searching.
Well, one of rules is to give your thread a proper name. So you MUST follow it. I'm not against anyone, but I bet you haven't read the rules yet.
Old 01-06-2018 , 14:08   Re: Simpel question that I couldnt find an answer
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
Deszzz, it's a common mistake that always happens to new people. The reason why he's trying to make you change the name is that he wants to help other people too. People's search about a specific problem and they don't get any answers, and somehow they are forced to create a topic, naming it "pls help me". It's all about the name, detailing it. Making it easier for others to get a instant solution rather than deep searching.
Well, one of rules is to give your thread a proper name. So you MUST follow it. I'm not against anyone, but I bet you haven't read the rules yet.
Perfect! This is what Im talking about! Now makes sense that I have to change my title and I will make sure to read the rules twice! Damn, what an incredible world when people talks!
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2018 , 14:50   Re: About the money you get when a round restarts
Reply With Quote #9

The first thing you should to when registering somewhere, is read the rules. You should be aware that posting titles like this is not allowed without even reading them. Imagine what it would look like if all thread had titles like yours - "question", "problem", "very cool question". I just told you to fix the title and you're like "no way". What do you expect me to say? Personally, I don't really give a f*** about the rules, but you should be aware that proper titles allow for people to find the thread easy if they have the same problem and that's what bothers me.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 01-06-2018 at 14:51.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Deszzz
Old 01-06-2018 , 15:39   Re: About the money you get when a round restarts
Reply With Quote #10

Could anyone help me installing the orpheu? I got this thread: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=116393

The 2.6.3 version comes with 3 download links.

I got the first link and the second one (source code).
The author says to install all in amxmodx folder, I did it, but when I tried to compile the plugin it says:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file "reapi"