Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

i can't find what im looking for?:(

Post New Thread Reply   

lyngby
Old 04-14-2012 , 11:41   i can't find what im looking for?:(
Reply With Quote #1

im am looking for a plugin ore what ever it is that can do this thing with the bomb/pack..
i have tryed use the search box

This script will give the CT's the option to cut or pull wires to defuse the bomb. Of course, they can
also choose to not cut/pull wires, and just continue on with the regular defuse action.

The bomb has four wires: blue, yellow, red, and green. If the CT has a defusal kit, he can choose to cut one of the wires. 1 in 4 chance; choose the right wire, instant defusal. Choose wrongly, and the bomb detonates.

If the CT does not have a defusal kit, his only option is to pull (rather than cut) one of the wires. Even if he chooses the right wire, there is still a 50% chance the bomb will blow due to the crudeness of the defusal. So, 1 in 8 chance. [version 1.2 adds the ability to make these odds configurable]

The terrorists have the option of setting which wire is the one connected to the detonator, too, if they want. If they don't, then the detonator wire is just a random one of the four wires.

The entire purpose of this is to give the CT's a "hail mary" option if there is not enough time to defuse the bomb, or if you are getting shot at (yank a wire before you die!).
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2012 , 11:56   Re: i can't find what im looking for?:(
Reply With Quote #2

http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php...efuse&search=1