Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Team vote?

Post New Thread Reply   

Casio
Old 06-17-2005 , 13:47   Team vote?
Reply With Quote #1

My apologies in advance if this idea has already been concieved but I saw no traces of such an idea from the search facility on this site... anyway.
The NS server I maintain has the common rule "Do not sell marine base" over time, this has since been interpretted as "do not sell the marine base without full team approval", now, the approval part is normally heard by a mass of whining from the marine players.
So I and a friend were thinking.. a team vote to sell the base would be a good idea, it would be initiated by the commander and the marines would ofcourse vote Yes or No, also the result would depend upon which option recieved the most votes instead of the Amxx standard of - which option recieved a certain ratio amount of votes.
I consider myself to be an experienced coder but this idea would involve menus and such which currently is beyond my abilities, so once again I am requesting the infinite knowledge of the Amxx 1.01 coders to produce this idea and make it available to the general public. I am sure a plugin like this would benefit quite a number of NS servers .