Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Game Event: TeamScore

Post New Thread Reply   

GoldNux
Old 03-11-2018 , 14:02   Game Event: TeamScore
Reply With Quote #1

My friend is trying to help me build a plugin that saves the score after a reset.
We always have to keep track of the score after changing teams when playing 5 v 5.
It's not working properly right now, maybe someone could help us out.

We want the plugin to not reset the score after a restart, and that the team scores are swapped.

Thanks!

Code:
#include <amxmodx>   #define PLUGIN "keepscore" #define VERSION "1.0" #define AUTHOR "DaniwA"   new score_T,score_CT; new score_T_old,score_CT_old;   public plugin_init(){     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR);     register_event("TeamScore","get_teamscore","a");     register_event("HLTV", "new_round", "a", "1=0", "2=0");     register_cvar("ks_secondhalf", "0"); //0 = warmup, 1 = första halvan, 2 = andra halvan     }   public get_teamscore(){     new team[32];     read_data(1,team,31);       if(!strcmp(team,"TERRORIST"))         score_T = read_data(2);     else         score_CT = read_data(2);       if(get_cvar_num("ks_secondhalf") == 1){         score_T_old = score_T;         score_CT_old = score_CT;         }         new_round();     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     }   public new_round(){       if(get_cvar_num("ks_secondhalf") == 2)         set_task(0.1,"send_messages",1);       return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     }   public send_messages(){     message_begin(MSG_ALL,get_user_msgid("TeamScore"),{0,0,0},0);     write_string("TERRORIST");     write_short(score_T+score_T_old);     message_end();       message_begin(MSG_ALL,get_user_msgid("TeamScore"),{0,0,0},0);     write_string("CT");     write_short(score_CT+score_CT_old);     message_end();     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     }
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-11-2018 , 14:33   Re: Game Event: TeamScore
Reply With Quote #2

Just the logic: Use an external global variable to store the score(out of your code).
Code:
new t_win, ct_win, external_data; // Right after team swap or 15 rounds have successfully passed. external_data = t_win t_win = ct_win ct_win = external_data
Old 03-11-2018 , 15:01   Re: Game Event: TeamScore
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
Just the logic: Use an external global variable to store the score(out of your code).
Code:
new t_win, ct_win, external_data; // Right after team swap or 15 rounds have successfully passed. external_data = t_win t_win = ct_win ct_win = external_data
I'm not a programmer, and maybe my mate will understand what you mean.
I sort of do, but I'm wondering if the rest of the team will be able to see this variable?

I also requested a plugin that lets me set the scores manually, that way I can just set the scores after resetting the round..

Last edited by GoldNux; 03-11-2018 at 15:02.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-11-2018 , 15:39   Re: Game Event: TeamScore
Reply With Quote #4

The variable(both t_win & ct_win) will absolutely be able to for anyone since it's the team score.
Old 03-16-2018 , 21:40   Re: Game Event: TeamScore
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
The variable(both t_win & ct_win) will absolutely be able to for anyone since it's the team score.
something like this

PHP Code:
#define isTeam(%0)         (CS_TEAM_T <= cs_get_user_team(%0) <= CS_TEAM_CT)
#define MAX_PLAYERS    32

new CtPlacarTrPlacarRounds

public plugin_init()
{
register_event("SendAudio""EventEndRnd","a","2=%!MRAD_terwin","2=%!MRAD_ctwin","2=%!MRAD_rounddraw");
}

public 
EventEndRnd()
{

Rounds ++
    if(
CtPlacar TrPlacar == 15)
    {

set_task(2.0"SwapTeams")
    }
}

public 
SwapTeams()
{
    new 
iPlayers[MAX_PLAYERS], iNum
    get_players
(iPlayersiNum)
    for(new 
iidiNum;i++)
    {

id iPlayers[i]

if(
isTeam(id))
        {

cs_set_user_team(id, (cs_get_user_team(id) == CS_TEAM_T) ? CS_TEAM_CT CS_TEAM_T)
        }
    }
    if(
live..overtime..etc

{

new 
iScore CtPlacar
        CtPlacar 
TrPlacar
        TrPlacar 
iScore

//it's enought for a exemple

Last edited by iceeedr; 12-22-2020 at 09:08.
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr