Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

ATAC

Post New Thread Reply   

K2
Old 10-08-2004 , 02:10   ATAC
Reply With Quote #1

As long as ATAC (advanced team attack control) from AMX/AMXX is ported over to function with SourceMod, I'll be a very happy camper. Best anti TK/TW script I have ever seen. A must-have for any FF ON server.
Slinky
Old 10-09-2004 , 03:43  
Reply With Quote #2

I agree that ATAC is the best tk management system created i would love to see somthing like it built in or a least a plugin for it.
Old 10-09-2004 , 04:15  
Reply With Quote #3

Hi,

yes. With ATAC you have an Auto-Admin on your Server. Since i have installed this plugin, the server is wonderfull place to relax :-)
T(+)rget
Old 10-09-2004 , 06:19  
Reply With Quote #4

[EvOL]Lt.Slayer{USA}
Old 10-09-2004 , 10:43   atac
Reply With Quote #5

atac was one of the best plugins ever made for a ff server.

can not wait.
ShadowKat
Old 10-21-2004 , 10:56  
Reply With Quote #6

I agree with all of the above. ATAC is the best plugin to handle an FF On server. I don't really care all that much for the fancy extra's in ATAC, like making them a bomb or into a chicken or anything like that, but to be able to configure the numbers of TA's and TK's and the like is a must.
moosehunter
Old 10-23-2004 , 14:12   ummm
Reply With Quote #7

i understand the need for a tk/ta control system on the average ff on server, but i run funservers for my clan if and when we need to, and i use (or would use) atac for the sole purpose of the fun punishments with the tk option, and these were very hard to make work in the original atac (i speek from long tedious hours of experience) and perhaps it would be a wise idea to make atac easier to setup **shruggs**
Old 10-23-2004 , 18:43  
Reply With Quote #8

I think ATAC should be kept away from the core. Let others in the community spend time and effort on ATAC once SourceMod is released. Not because I think it's not important, but because the people working on SourceMod itself will have their hands full allready This way we even things out a bit.
Send a message via ICQ to imported_YoMama Send a message via MSN to imported_YoMama
NightshadoW
Old 10-26-2004 , 13:29  
Reply With Quote #9

Is ATAC the one that causes the damage you do back to the person causing it? Or which is this one?

Our Source Pub is FF always and people are bitching, so I need a solution fast! lol.
jXp Source Pub : 66.150.107.95:27015
Send a message via AIM to NightshadoW
ViPer
Old 10-26-2004 , 19:17  
Reply With Quote #10

you won´t get a solution fast since SM wont be out before the SDK is released and as stated in a other thread it will not be prior to the release of HL2