3% 

scripting Knifemod

Post New Thread Reply   

striker07
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2012 , 12:30   scripting Knifemod
Reply With Quote #1

hey,

I looked around on AM for some knifemods with alot of features but didnt really find any i like so i started scripting my own knifemod that I will release when finished.
it wil have a wide range of variations since you can fully customize it to your needs with cvars. (I will put all cvars in a cfg file with the plugin)

If you have any suggestions or idea's id love to hear them, new knifemod idea's are always welcome.

EDIT:
I need help for 2 things, see next post(Credits will go to everybody that helped.)

Plugin description:
Spoiler

Last edited by striker07; 03-30-2012 at 16:49.
bilalpro
BANNED
Old 03-16-2012 , 12:44   Re: Knifemod shop
Reply With Quote #2

Try to make inside a xpmod, a knifemenu which u buy from xp.
Old 03-16-2012, 13:00
striker07
This message has been deleted by striker07.
striker07
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2012 , 13:46   Re: Knifemod shop
Reply With Quote #3

hello there

I'm done for about 60 - 70 % of the plugin but there are 2 essential things to this plugin that I need some help with.

I attached the plugin, it cant get compiled yet due to the skin problem so take a look at the .sma if you wanna help.

greets and thx!

complications and todolist:
Code:
/*______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|Still to-do:     - reset extra items on round end and new round start & when they enter server                |
|        - Bhop Code, Leapjump Code (Help is always appreciated & credited :) )                    |
|        - Code Optimizing                                            |
|        - When players with Perm items or bought skins join, letting them spawn with their perm items and skin    |
|        - Skins warderobe menu (when they type /myskins they can choose between their bought skins to wear),    |
|        (prob gonna need some help with this)                                    |
|        -  extra Knife submenu with small abilities for in the shop                                  
|
|                                                |
|Need help for: 
|                  
|        - Making bought perm items and bought skins permanent                             |
|        - Perm Upgrade Endurance (faster slash & stab)                                     |
|______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________*/
Spoiler
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (KM-Shop.sma - 114 views - 28.1 KB)

Last edited by striker07; 03-30-2012 at 16:53.