Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Nextmap doesn't change issue

Post New Thread Reply   

gley07
Old 11-08-2013 , 14:05   Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #1

I just bought a CS 1.6 Server which has FTP login access , however i am having a problem , after i added around 3 maps to the server ( out of 1 it primary had de_dust2) i noticed that the server wasn't changing the nextmap . I mean the timelimit is 20 , and after 20 minutes it changes back to de_dust2
and after another minutes in de_dust2 it goes to de_dust2 again , i have tried quite some ways out of googling but nothing that would help , i also deleted the maps.ini file to replace it with mapcycle.txt file but that didn't work either .
When i type nextmap i get : the next map is going to be de_dust2 , and it's always like this , never changes to any of the other maps i have added , ( de_westwood , aim_headshot etc ... )
also the mapcycle.txt should be in amxmodx plugins folder or somewhere else and what should contain ?
Phant
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2013 , 19:55   Re: Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #2

If "maps.ini" (addons\amxmodx\configs) not exist, then server use "mapcycle.txt" (cstrike).
Try to recompile "mapchooser" and "nextmap" plugins from AMXX package (try 1.8.2 version).
Send a message via ICQ to Phant
gley07
Old 11-09-2013 , 08:44   Re: Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phant View Post
If "maps.ini" (addons\amxmodx\configs) not exist, then server use "mapcycle.txt" (cstrike).
Try to recompile "mapchooser" and "nextmap" plugins from AMXX package (try 1.8.2 version).
Well how should a mapcycle.txt should look like ? I mean I should just add the maps in the line i want them to be run or i should add something else besides that ?
Also with recompile mapchooser and nextmap plugins you mean to reinstall them ? Cuz really i haven't ever compiled them since the server was already running when i bought it :/
gley07
Old 11-09-2013 , 09:22   Re: Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #4

Ok i solved the problem but another one popped up , now i get to choose the nextmap but when the time for the current map finishes and the server has to change to the chosen map the server crashes . How can i fix this ?
gley07
Old 11-10-2013 , 03:44   Re: Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #5

Problem Solved , Thank You Phant

Last edited by gley07; 11-10-2013 at 03:44.
Phant
Veteran Member
Old 11-10-2013 , 04:25   Re: Nextmap doesn't change issue
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gley07 View Post
Problem Solved , Thank You Phant
I actually did not help .
It would be interesting to know how you solved the problem with a server crash...
Send a message via ICQ to Phant