Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ H3LP ] Weapon body?

Post New Thread Reply   

CrazY.
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2017 , 20:01   [ H3LP ] Weapon body?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I was breaking my head to fix a little problem. I believed the problem was in the models, until I realized that the problem only occurs when I have both weapons.

Basically, when I have just the knife, the body of it changes without problems, now if I buy a p228, only the body of the pistol changes and the knife remains the default. I believe there's been some sort of conflict between weapons. Does anyone have any ideas?

EDIT2: I have found that the problem is relating to the FM_UpdateClientData and not a conflict between weapons.

Code:
public CBaseWeapon_SendWeaponAnim(const this, iAnim, iSkipLocal) {     new pevOwner = get_member(this, m_pPlayer);     if (!avp_is_user_yautja(pevOwner))         return HAM_IGNORED;     if (!CheckPlayerBit(g_fCloak, pevOwner))         set_entvar(this, var_body, 0);     new szWeapon[32];     get_entvar(this, var_classname, szWeapon, charsmax(szWeapon));     if (get_entvar(this, var_body) != 1)         return HAM_IGNORED;     client_print(pevOwner, print_chat, "    -> CBaseWeapon_SendWeaponAnim(%s, %d)", szWeapon, get_entvar(this, var_body))     UTIL_SendWeaponAnim(this, iAnim);     return HAM_SUPERCEDE; }

Code:
UTIL_SendWeaponAnim(const this, iAnim) {     new pevOwner = get_member(this, m_pPlayer);     set_entvar(pevOwner, var_weaponanim, iAnim);     message_begin(MSG_ONE, SVC_WEAPONANIM, .player = pevOwner)     {         write_byte(iAnim);         write_byte(get_entvar(this, var_body));     }     message_end(); }

Last edited by CrazY.; 12-19-2017 at 20:34.