Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

teamate vs. teamate

Post New Thread Reply   

Artemus
Old 03-05-2006 , 12:37   teamate vs. teamate
Reply With Quote #1

hey do u have like clan mates that hate each other and always abuse each other with admin and stuff and argue, cause i got 2 and they never stop. I even gave them both class A so they can't kick each other and they still find a way to get revange on each other. Does any one know good resolution to this.
Psycho-Path
Old 03-05-2006 , 12:39  
Reply With Quote #2

Take away all of their admin and say that until they can settle their differences they can't have it back.
organizedKaoS
Old 03-05-2006 , 15:48  
Reply With Quote #3

Are they "chipping in" to the clan? i.e. do they help pay for a server? Or are they just part of the clan and not paying for anything? If there not paying for anything, just tell them there out of the clan(however way you run ur clan, this is just a suggestion) Some clans that I've played with had a probationary period. And most clans preferr you get along with the clan mates. If your using a clan tag checker plugin which checks steamids, you can simply take their ids out and they wont be able to use the clan tag in the server. Just tryin to help and making a suggestion.
Artemus
Old 03-05-2006 , 16:48  
Reply With Quote #4

thanks i'll try them ideads
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-05-2006 , 20:24  
Reply With Quote #5

The best solution:

Do not join clans. Clans suck. Clans will never do anything for you. Clans are a waste of time. Did I mention clans suck?[/rant][/img][/img]
Old 03-05-2006 , 20:39  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
The best solution:

Do not join clans. Clans suck. Clans will never do anything for you. Clans are a waste of time. Did I mention clans suck?[/rant][/img][/img]
I agree, Ive learned my lesson with clans
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 03-05-2006 , 20:41  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by organizedKaoS
I agree, Ive learned my lesson with clans
Honestly, every time I join a clan I pretty much end up being co-leader in 10 seconds (and in one case leader), then end up doing everything for the clan myself. The clan dies shortly thereafter, generally because it was in bad shape when I joined (usually good clans don't recruit random people with no skill).
Old 03-06-2006 , 01:14  
Reply With Quote #8

Well Ive had two clans die out on me just because the members stopped playing for a long time or they didnt want to help pitch in to the server cost but still wanted to be admin. I joined one clan and paid for a month but couldnt help for the next one cuz of family issues(baby is more important) and I got s*** cuz I couldnt help with the cost. So I took off the tag myself and said screw it, no more clans. I just like playin anyways and dont care for "scrims" "cal" or any other competitions. But sorry to hear bout that one clan situation you got stuck with Hawk. You should've just let the clan die right there since you said it was in bad shape anyways. I wouldnt want to have to resurrect a dieing clan.