Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

BAN by MAC Addresss

Post New Thread Reply   

Nashot
Old 05-08-2009 , 12:47   BAN by MAC Addresss
Reply With Quote #1

Dear YamiKaitou,

This post is in concern with another post: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91509

Here you without solving my problem you just highlighted my fault & LOCKED the post !!! So that further I cannot request you for deletion of domain name from post https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...4&postcount=10

When I'm saying that accidentaly I've posted the domain name & several times I asked you delete it, since you locked that post.

I also PM 2 moderators, But domain name didnt deleted, How SAD..
Then you LOCKED that POST too.

What you think of yourself???? You may the ADMIN for this FORUM, NOT for whole WORLD. Dont ACT like WORLD's Admin.

I DONT CARE, IF U BANN or DELETE my ACCOUNT, WHAT ELSE YOU CAN DO???

HATS OFF TO YOU PPL.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 05-08-2009 , 12:58   Re: BAN by MAC Addresss
Reply With Quote #2

If you want to talk to me, PM me. Posting in the open just gives me a reason to ignore you and trash your thread. Be thankful you are getting this post.

I locked the other thread for a valid reason (you failed to search before posting and you went off-topic).

There is also more than 2 Moderators that have access to that forum. Maybe you should consider PMing ones that you have seen posting around, that way you know they are active and (maybe) willing to assist you.

For the record, not once did you ask me to delete it. Posting in a thread requesting us to remove it is not considered asking anyone to remove it. The only valid way to get a Mods attention to remove something from a locked post is to PM them, not spam another thread with your request.

Also, I am not an Admin here, I am only a lonely little Moderator. I have never said I was an Admin here, people just assume that. Admins and Moderators are not the same. An Admin is defined as someone who has access to the Admin Control Panel (ACP). A Moderator is defined as someone who moderates the forums.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).