Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Fixing Versus survivor bonuses when reaching a safe room on 9+ player server

Post New Thread Reply   

Sappykun
Old 10-21-2022 , 00:56   [L4D2] Fixing Versus survivor bonuses when reaching a safe room on 9+ player server
Reply With Quote #1

TL;DR What plugins/extensions do I need to calculate the survivor bonus properly for teams with 5+ players or duplicate/unexpected survivors on a Versus server?

-----

I have a Versus server on which I am running Character Select Menu; this plugin lets you pick any of the 8 survivors to play as. If I select a survivor that already exists (eg. picking Rochelle when there is already someone playing as Rochelle), or select an unexpected survivor (eg. picking Bill in Dead Center) and reach a safe room, I do not get the extra 25 points normally awarded for beating a map.

I know it is possible to account for these survivors because I have seen other servers do it. However, I can't find any specific plugins or extensions they are using that would fix the issue.

Does anybody know what plugin I should be using to address this?

I have tried using the following extensions/plugins to no avail:

[EXTENSION] [L4D2] 8+ players Bug Fixes (1.0.2) (I have also tried Lux's plugin equivalents, they have not implemented the score fix yet)
[EXTENSION][L4D2] Left4Fix (2.1.0)
All of the plugins listed in this thread: 8 survivors in the rescue vehicle

This is specifically what I'm trying to fix (this is on another server):

Last edited by Sappykun; 10-21-2022 at 14:55. Reason: Added screenshot