Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Conditional sv_enablebunnyhopping depending on velocity?

Post New Thread Reply   

ambyawa
Old 06-08-2024 , 21:24   Conditional sv_enablebunnyhopping depending on velocity?
Reply With Quote #1

bad english dont judge pls

I want a sourcemod plugin that: enables sv_enablebunnyhopping for the player if the player is above or equal to velocity X u/s horizontally, and disables sv_enablebunnyhopping for the player if the player is under velocity X u/s horizontally. Or at least some plugin that allows you to keep your speed if you are already going fast and doesn't allow you to keep your speed if you are not going fast while bhopping.

I wanted this because I added flashboosting to my server and realized after you flew there is that instinct to keep going with bhop so I enabled sv_enablebunnyhopping but now this messes up with the gameplay. I figured if the player was already going fast maybe enabling sv_enablebunnyhopping only for the player while the player is going fast would be the solution?

I searched forum as much as I can I couldn't find a plugin that can do this and tbh I'm not entirely sure how to search for a plugin that has this functionality. I thought maybe Infinite-Jumping plugin would be the solution but couldn't make it work either

I'm not even sure if it is possible to enable sv_enablebunnyhopping for specific player(s). I thought maybe it is possible to recreate sv_enablebunnyhopping but idk how to do that either...

I really really REAAALLY want this, please any ideas or help?