Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

L4D2 - Allow The Boomer/Spitter To Become Cappers

Post New Thread Reply   

Sev
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2019 , 18:19   L4D2 - Allow The Boomer/Spitter To Become Cappers
Reply With Quote #1

My idea would be to allow them to continue to be support class, but also pinners like the other ones.

My idea - When the AI or Human melees/right click the survivor in question, they are put into either the smoker choke animation or the backwards stagger animation while also being attached to the SI while they move around and/or vomit/spit. All the while they take incremental damage as long as they are pinned by the Boomer/Spitter with an adjustable rate.

The way they would be freed is when they are killed like any other SI or the server runs some sort of self help, incap pills, etc plugin.

Possible? Feasible?

Last edited by Sev; 04-10-2019 at 18:20.
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2019 , 18:53   Re: L4D2 - Allow The Boomer/Spitter To Become Cappers
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sev View Post
my idea would be to allow them to continue to be support class, but also pinners like the other ones.

My idea - when the ai or human melees/right click the survivor in question, they are put into either the smoker choke animation or the backwards stagger animation while also being attached to the si while they move around and/or vomit/spit. All the while they take incremental damage as long as they are pinned by the boomer/spitter with an adjustable rate.

The way they would be freed is when they are killed like any other si or the server runs some sort of self help, incap pills, etc plugin.

Possible? Feasible?
bitchslap pin!!!

About about this, assuming you heard of boomer bitchslap?

The boomer gets attached to the survivor like a jockey ( the survivor determines the boomer's position, unlike for example a charger ) and bitch slaps him constantly until shoved. A new bitchslap is applied every time the bitch slap animation ends.

I'm too lazy to code this but I think it's amazing.

Discord: Eyal282#1334

Last edited by eyal282; 04-10-2019 at 18:55.