Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

FF2 Collab Boss

Post New Thread Reply   

MeeMFromHH
Old 03-04-2017 , 17:22   Collab Boss
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys, I had an idea for a boss, and since it's going to be sort of hard to pull it off for just one person, I thought it'd be cool to have more people help.

The boss I have in mind is Spooky (from Spooky's House of Jumpscares). Her abilities are gonna be chosen via AMS, and they are all to summon one of the dead RED players as one of the 13 specimen in the game (except 1 and 7 which are overlays of a jumpscare and hallucinations, respectively).

I am gonna need the models of every specimen, but since the new Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion HD Renovation recently came out with 3D models for every specimen, it has become easier. I just need the models to be extracted somehow and rigged to the TF2 classes (there's also the need of a model for Spooky herself since there is none).

Also, for Specimen 13 we're gonna need to have the arena be underwater, so it would be helpful if someone could code an ability for summoning a minion and having the underwater arena at the same time in one ability to fit a single slot in the AMS selection (unless that's already possible, then nevermind).

I am working in the sounds already, and I'm trying to find a way to extract the rest that I need to finish them (I can probably do the same to the models, but I still can't rig them, and we still need the Spooky model).

Well then, I'd say it's kind of like the Gray Mann boss, but there's more possibilities. If a lot of people collaborate for this, I'd say we can make something fantastic out of it.
AnubisTF2
Old 03-04-2017 , 22:23   Re: Collab Boss
Reply With Quote #2

thats gonna cost some $$