Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Problems with /Me

Post New Thread Reply   

psychedelia
Old 03-17-2010 , 12:40   Problems with /Me
Reply With Quote #1

AmxMod - Condition Zero (playing on LAN vs real people and bots)

- "/Me" problem:

Hi!
I am new to this forum, however i have done some searching both here and on google and i have not been able to find an answer to my question:

I've installed Amx mod and the cstrike addon, and have enabled the different stats* in the config files (plugins.ini/amxx.cfg) - as well as enabling rank for bots, and i've gotten the commands: /me, /rank, /top15 to run - but not to actually display correct information.

/Rank shows that i am number 1 regarding of who actually is the best player.

/top15 displays an empty HUD window.

/Me however shows that I've hit these and these type of shots, and how much damage they have inflicted - however:

Instead of resetting after having hit one person/bot, it just adds however much damage or shots I inflict when shooting another person/bot.
As far as i remember from playing on servers around the globe (and it's been a while), the /Me command should give you new data for whenever you hit a new person. I am not interested in seeing the total amount of shots during the game, but rather how much i have damaged the person, and then the next person, and so on.

Does anybody know where to set this option, or possibly how to solve this?
I apologize if this has been asked before, but hopefully someone can enlighten me?

Thanks in advance!

Psych