Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Looking for Scripter (WILL PAY)

Post New Thread Reply   

oneshot23
Old 09-16-2009 , 22:47   Looking for Scripter (WILL PAY)
Reply With Quote #1

If you are interested please give me a pm. I dont really know if its a hard mod but most likely is. If you want more information please pm me or message me at [email protected]

Mod Idea:

To do what RPG does but in a different form. Insted of invisiblity and crap you would get weapons, weapon upgrades (dmg, capacity and auto refill), Health upgrades and Armor. All players start with the Knife and USP. So per kill you get X exp and then you have to use the credits you get per lvl to purchase a new weapon and or weapon upgrades. After you have purchased the weapon in the upgrades menu you can at any point in the game type guns or !guns and it will allow them to use the weapon they purchased. (Menu like Gun Game)

What Needs to Be Included:
Menu
Credits (rename to cash)
Weapons
Weapon Upgrades
Health and Armor
Max Level (Cvar)

Upgrades: All upgrades you can set the amount of credits. Also could insted of credits, name it cash (more realistic)
Weapon (list of what weapons cost) Note: Max upgrade is when all guns are boughten
Damage (cvar to set amt per upgrade) Note: Max upgrade is when dmage is set to 10 times the normal amount
Capacity (cvar to set amt per upgrade) Note: Max upgrade is when capacity is (Create a cvar for max capacity amount)
Health (cvar to set amt per upgrade) Note: Max upgrade is when health is (Create a cvar for max hp amount)
Health Regen (cvar to set amt per second) Note: Max upgrade is when regen is at 25 hp a second
Armor (cvar to set amt per upgrade) Note: Max upgrade is when armor is (Create a cvar for max armor amount)
Armor Regen (cvar to set amt per second) Note: Max upgrade is when regen is at 25 armor a second
Auto Refill (cvar to set the amt per second to refill at) Note: Max upgrade is when regen is at 25 a second
Grenades are a little bit different... You get more per upgrade and for the he per upgrade you also get more dmg and radius.
Note for Grenades: Max to give per round 5
Note for HeGrenade Dmg: Max damage 10 times more than normal amount
Note for HeGrenade Radius: Max radius 5 times more than the normal amount

Last edited by oneshot23; 09-16-2009 at 23:19.