AMX_Super Pooper
Old 02-12-2008 , 10:22   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #2

Read the amx_super.cfg that comes with the plugin
Old 02-28-2008 , 01:31   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #3

For Reference:

Code:
// AMX Super Configuration // // File location: addons/amxmodx/configs/amx_super.cfg // // Settings are loaded on every mapchange // from this cfg file // Version 3.7 echo [AMX Super] AMX_Super.cfg has been executed ////////////////// // AMX Super Cvars  [Values: 0 = Disabled | 1 = Enabled] (Defaults) ////////////////// // General Cvars ////////////////// amx_deadchat 1         // Enable/Disable dead players chatting with opposing teammates when alltalk is off. amx_revivemsg 1        // Enable/Disable the HUD revive message when somebody is revived. amx_loadsong 1         // Enable/Disable the loading songs when joining the server. amx_adminlisten 1          // Enable/Disable Admins listen plugin.  Lets admin see All chat amx_flashsound 1           // Enable/Disable flash sound when  using amx_flash bullet_damage 1        // Enable/Disable the bullet bamage HUD above your crosshairs when you hit your opponents. (HP Damage) allow_catchfire 1          // Enable/Disable people to catch other people on fire with amx_fire amx_admin_check 1          // Enable/Disable the ability to say /admin(s) and show the admins online // Sound Fix -- amx_soundfix 1         // Enable/Disable the echo sound fix plugin to fix echoes automatically. amx_soundfix_pallow 1      // Enable/Disable players to be able to use /fixsound to fix echoes. // Bomb Transfer -- afk_bombtransfer_spawn 7   // Maximum allowed AFK time for the bomb carrier from Spawn Only afk_bombtransfer_time 15   // Maximum allowed AFK time for the bomb carrier from any AFK any time // C4 Timer -- amx_showc4timer 3      // <0|1|3> - Off | T's only | CT's only | ALL amx_showc4flash 0          // <0|1> - Sprite flashing amx_showc4sprite 1     // <0|1> - Choose from 2 sprites amx_showc4msg 0        // <0|1> - Shows a hud message about the timer // Stats Marquee -- stats_marquee 0        // Enable/Disable the stats marquee option amx_marqplayeramount 40    // Amount of top players that will be shown amx_marqvertlocation 2     // Where the marquee will appear (1 = top, 2 = bottom) amx_marqfulltime 600.0     // Amount of seconds in between each time the stat marquee loops amx_marqtimebetween 6.0    // Amount of seconds each player is individually shown before the next player is shown // Join Leave Messages -- amx_join_leave 1           // Enable/Disable the join/leave messages amx_leavemessage_enable 1  // Enable/Disable the Leave Message // The actual messages // %name% = Users Name, %rankpos% = Users Current Rank, \n = New line amx_enter_message "%name% has joined!\nEnjoy the Server!\nCurrent Ranking is %rankpos%" amx_leave_message "%name% has left!\nHope to see you back sometime." // Spawn Protection -- sv_sp 1                // Cvar (Command Variable) for the plugin 1=on 0=off sv_sptime 2            // Cvar for controlling the message time (1-10 seconds), default 5 sv_spmessage 0         // Cvar for controlling the message 1=on 0=off sv_spshellthick 25     // Cvar for controlling the glow shell thickness 0-100, default 25 sv_spglow 0            // Cvar for controlling if glow is enabled or disabled, 0 disables glow //Badaim -- amx_autobantimed 1     //Set whether or not to auto ban someone if they get a kill while under a timed bad aim. (default 1; 1|0) amx_autobanall 1             //"Get a kill under " either type of bad aim. (default 1; 1|0) amx_ba_follow_immunity 1   //Set whether or not bad aim follows immunity rules for admins. (default 1; 1|0) ////////////////// // AMX Super Add-on Cvars   (Defaults) ////////////////// // General Cvars ////////////////// // High Ping Kicker Cvars -- amx_hpk_on 1           // Turn the High Ping Kicker on or off amx_hpk_ping 200           // Highest ping a player is allowed to have amx_hpk_check 12           // Seconds between checking a players ping amx_hpk_tests 5          // Number of times a player's ping is checked before kicking amx_hpk_delay 60           // Seconds before starting ping checks after a player joins amx_hpk_immunity 1     // Enable/Disable Immunity Checks by the plugin
Old 06-21-2008 , 07:23   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #4

I want to disable the damage messages. How do I do that? There is no cvar in the amx_super.cfg

P.S. Oops, sorry. I think I need glasses
EvolDay
Old 06-22-2008 , 21:59   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #5

thats not to do with amx super its to do with.. cs stats i think or another stat plugin just go in ur amxmodmenu and go to the stats settings.
tweax
Old 06-29-2008 , 20:26   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #6

Hi all, i've a question i just want to know if when ur install amw_super there's a control pannel like amxmodmenu, i mean a control pannel for all amx_super plugins i hope somebody can answer my question
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 06-29-2008 , 22:02   Re: How to disable loading songs/hud messages
Reply With Quote #7

um, no. You just disable what you want in the amx_super.cfg as of right now.

Were comming out with a new version that is much more customizable when compiling to disable whatever you want. Soon