Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

csgo server high var

Post New Thread Reply   

Kirsebaer
Old 04-27-2020 , 04:48   csgo server high var
Reply With Quote #1

I use the VMWARE virtual Linux server. When I run the csgo server on it, I find that the difference between his var and windows almost consistent (0.3-0.4)
I have consulted a lot of forum materials on this. I have installed xanmod and ran tuned, but I still can't solve it. I want your help. My English is not very good. Google Translate may not be accurate. I hope you will forgive me.
https://gyazo.com/48e5f5127081f9eb2f91cd351c13f45d
https://gyazo.com/1f55bf4d165d94e7175cfe247d28d24a
My virtual machine configuration is 9600k 4 core 4GB memory I think this configuration will not cause a bottleneck

Last edited by Kirsebaer; 04-27-2020 at 04:51.
maxee
Old 04-28-2020 , 13:09   Re: csgo server high var
Reply With Quote #2

Hey.

XanMod has recently been causing some issues, and not providing the optimal performance.
I recommend you to try out the Liquorix kernel - it basically does the same but provides better performance as of currently.

I wonder, why are you running it inside of a VM? Not that it would cause a bottleneck, the server should run much better on your specs. Is the CPU on high load at all time?

'We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us.'

┌ Steam: /id/max1milian-
└ Business Mail: [email protected]
Kirsebaer
Old 04-30-2020 , 08:44   Re: csgo server high var
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxee View Post
Hey.

XanMod has recently been causing some issues, and not providing the optimal performance.
I recommend you to try out the Liquorix kernel - it basically does the same but provides better performance as of currently.

I wonder, why are you running it inside of a VM? Not that it would cause a bottleneck, the server should run much better on your specs. Is the CPU on high load at all time?
Thank you for your answer
I will try the kernel you said, but I am a linux rookie. In linux, I can't confirm whether my cpu is running at the highest frequency, can you tell me how to let him run at full power