Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Unlimited Money (EJ)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 07-10-2004 , 17:37   Unlimited Money (EJ)
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin was originally made by EJ for amx

For admin use to give them or users unlimited amount of money. Way to get n00bs saying "WTF, its the first round and u got an awp!?!?!?!" lol

Code:
/*********************************************** * (c) Copyright 2000-2002, EJ * This file is provided as is (no warranties). ************************************************ * Ported by Burnzy *  Visit <a href="http://www.burnsdesign.org" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.burnsdesign.org</a> ************************************************ *   This plugin uses real money and plays by CS rules. (accept for money limits of course!) * *   If you want to change default start money and max money: *   Place amx_startmoney and amx_maxmoney with proper ammounts in appropriate server cfg files. * *   amx_startmoney 55000 *   amx_maxmoney 250000 * *   Do not use command amx_money or a plugin that changes peoples money (strange,but not fatal?,things may happen) *   *   Use: amx_um {@team, #userid, or name(partial allowed)} <ammount> * *  Not that any mod makers would do this but why not... *  For mod makers use server commands: set_user_um <id> <ammount> <flash = 0> (flash = 1 if only id and ammount sent) * *  In your code you would use it like this: server_cmd("set_user_um %d %d 0",id,ammount) or server_cmd("set_user_um %d %d",id,ammount) *  You can also do set_user_um <id> to set player id's money to 0 *   *  I was going to do a dumb(with a cvar) way to get_user_um but gonna put it off till I figure a better way. * ***********************************************/ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike>
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_unlimitedmoney.sma - 14932 views - 6.5 KB)
Old 08-24-2004 , 05:20  
Reply With Quote #2

A very useful plugin, i have installed this plugin...

But it seems that it can't work well with Warcraft3FT plugin.
When you buy skills of War3FT (assume that you have $999999 money), an $800 skill-item will cost more than $900000 money, it's very strange......

-CS1.6 build 2834 dedicated server
-amxx 0.16
-War3FT 1.6.8
JohnnyBoy
BANNED
Old 08-24-2004 , 17:01  
Reply With Quote #3

then i guess u cant use it for wc3

looks as if burnzie is banned so he wont be able to update it
Send a message via AIM to JohnnyBoy
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 21:15  
Reply With Quote #4

well .. I will take a look into it I think I can figure out whats causing the problem.. and if im right the I dont think there is an easy fix for it.