Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

CryFax
Old 10-10-2010 , 21:47   [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

Hi xOR, can you please modify the xREDIRECT to these specifications:

- I want it to redirect all the players from the server i put it on , and redirect them the servers from serverlist.ini in order, not random.

- And before redirecting to check if the server is full or if it is down, if the any server is down or full, redirect player to the next server and so on.

I tried the current versions you have on your forum but it does not work for taking the servers from serverlist.ini in order, only random, i tried and tried and modified but no results.

So i need something very simple, a plug-in with all specifications above, no other settings with hud messages or something else and all other, i pay for this, if necessary.

I appreciate your help, thanks.
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 10-11-2010 , 13:35   Re: [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

with redirect_auto 2 the behavior should be exactly as described. just read thee CVAR documentation and you will find out how to disable the hud stuff and other features you don't want.

Last edited by xOR; 10-11-2010 at 13:39.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 10-11-2010 , 14:10   Re: [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

So you want to use xREDIRECT to redirect any player joining a server to one of your serverlist.ini?
xOR already made his statement about those "fakeservers", sadly i cannot find it anymore as he maybe trashed that thread.

CryFax
Old 10-11-2010 , 17:18   Re: [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOR View Post
with redirect_auto 2 the behavior should be exactly as described. just read thee CVAR documentation and you will find out how to disable the hud stuff and other features you don't want.
I read the 'CVAR Documentation' and i tried for a solutions, but in vain, the xREDIRECT never take all servers in the list, did't check the servers if they are full or stopped, i want xredirect to do this, when a server is full to redirect automatically to next server from serverlist.cfg, then the next player redirect to the next server from serverlist.cfg and so on, and if one is down to verify this and to continue forwarding to the next server from serverlist.cfg.

Mention that the server is placed the xREDIRECT is a fakeserver with bots, otherwise i just want all those mentioned above.

I'm really sorry for my english.
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 10-13-2010 , 17:07   Re: [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

oh i didn't take the "all the players" for "all players, no matter what". if you're building a fake server to mass redirect people you're actually one of the guys that kills legit plug-ins like xREDIRECT because you make valve try and block redirections completely. you like spam mails i guess? because your servers are to the master server list what spam is to the e-mail system. i wish you could be treated the same, in some countries spammers can get imprisoned for what they do these days and that's good. get lost please, spammer.

this or this might be one of the posts Mordekay mentioned btw...

Last edited by xOR; 10-13-2010 at 17:14.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 10-13-2010 , 23:05   Re: [xREDIRECT] Request from you my hero.

2nd one was the one i meant

Closed Thread