Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

I cant get my dm to work and i cant create a deticated server

Post New Thread Reply   

Krut
Old 01-25-2007 , 11:56   I cant get my dm to work and i cant create a deticated server
Reply With Quote #1

I cant get my dm to work and i cant create a deticated server. please help me coz i really want dm to work!
thinkr
Old 02-13-2007 , 03:17   Re: I cant get my dm to work and i cant create a deticated server
Reply With Quote #2

Patiences, Patience if theres anything this mod has taught you its, that it'll come when it comes... I'm sure alot of people would gladly give a lick between BAILOPAN's toes just to clean the lint between for this mod, *bows* that is of course so his highness'es feet, would have one less thing to worry about. or Uh or maybe thats just me... oh well.. thx for reading... pitty I just robbed you of one MORE minute of your precious life, that you'll never get back...

I really do have a thing for run on sentences don't i... or uh... maybe thats just me.... never mind cya

LOL PS.
Hey Bailopan bet you were thinking this post was another idiot who put their metaplugins.ini in the wrong folder didnt' u.... LMAO! j/k Cheers!
thinkr
Old 02-13-2007 , 03:35   Re: I cant get my dm to work and i cant create a deticated server
Reply With Quote #3

NO FREAK'IN WAY?... somehow I actually got it to WORK! lol I guess reading does payoff... weird... me being a Linux freak saying that lol... j/k I guess all is well with the CSSDM mod...I'm sure just a little more tweakin an i'll have both mani and it runnin side by side... goto get mani setup correct but I tested it works!

Windows XP Pro SP2
CSSDM 0.97
Mani V1.2 Beta R
SourceMM Automated Installer - 1.3d

LoL I'm sure alot of your problems come from people just using the auto installer...
...instead of reading the actual SourceMM Install Instructions lol... Guilty lol but GL to anyone else... Works for me...
1-13-07
Damn server was crashing alot before, sure was alot of restarts ...we'll see how this setup holds up...

Last edited by thinkr; 02-13-2007 at 14:31.