Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Reserve Slot Question

Post New Thread Reply   

TheDOO
Old 10-30-2012 , 13:46   Reserve Slot Question
Reply With Quote #1

I'm not sure if I'm just not configuring our reserve slot plugin right or if I need a different reserve plugin, but on our server we use H-Reserved, 24 max players, with 12 hidden slots for admins.

Right now if the server is full an admin can join with connect, making the server 13/12, which is what I wanted, but if a normal player then quits, the player count goes down to 12/12, and people can't connect since the server is full, even though 1 person is an admin who joined into a reserve slot.

Is there a way for the admin to stay in the reserved slot so there is always 12 public slots for players?

Last edited by TheDOO; 10-30-2012 at 14:00.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2012 , 04:13   Re: Reserve Slot Question
Reply With Quote #2

check out; http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Reserved_...28SourceMod%29

"Using sm_reserve_type 1 this is how many slots are saved for swapping admins in (you shouldn't need more than one)"
TheDOO
Old 10-31-2012 , 18:05   Re: Reserve Slot Question
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
check out; http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Reserved_...28SourceMod%29

"Using sm_reserve_type 1 this is how many slots are saved for swapping admins in (you shouldn't need more than one)"
Sourcemod's reserve slots kicks people when someone with a reserve slot joins. I don't want people to be kicked. So say the server is 12/12, I want it to be 13/12 when a reserve slot joins. But I also want the admin to stay in the reserve slot, so even if a public slot leaves, another can join into that public slot, and not have the reserve slot take it.