Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[I need HELP!!!] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Reply   

Mighty Bananas
Old 07-09-2017 , 20:07   [I need HELP!!!] Freak Fortress 2
Reply With Quote #1

When I play on a Freak Fortress 2 server I crash every time saying: "You dont have enough memory access or turn your settings down." And the worst part is that my settings are lowered and I have 60 GB left of space. Im pretty much crashing for no reason! I even tried lowering the resolution and it still does it. Someone please figure this problem out because it is really annoying when I am hale and my game crashes.
Epicman.
Old 07-12-2017 , 16:29   Re: [I need HELP!!!] Freak Fortress 2
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Bananas View Post
When I play on a Freak Fortress 2 server I crash every time saying: "You dont have enough memory access or turn your settings down." And the worst part is that my settings are lowered and I have 60 GB left of space. Im pretty much crashing for no reason! I even tried lowering the resolution and it still does it. Someone please figure this problem out because it is really annoying when I am hale and my game crashes.
well. ff2 is a pretty big mod depending on what server you play on.
not gonna lie, your pc must be pretty bad if it cant run ff2. just because you have a few more gb's of space, doesnt mean it cant run the models and maps and shit ff2 uses
ya might have to upgrade your graphics card