Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

L4D2 - Who helps me with this plugin creation please?

Post New Thread Reply   

gamer_kanelita
Old 11-05-2020 , 21:40   L4D2 - Who helps me with this plugin creation please?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello players, I would like a good samaritan to make this add-on for the tank and the witch for me.
When the tank appears, this message appears:
"Alert .... a Super Tank is on the way with (30,000 HP)"
When someone kills the tank, the assassin receives 1500 HP of health and this message appears in the chat:
"Player (xxx) gets 1500 HP for killing the tank"
And for the witch if someone scares her she will get this message:
"They scared the witch and she goes for ... (xxx)"
And when a player kills the witch, it gives him 50% of the normal speed and this message appears in the chat:
"Player (xxx) gains speed for killing the witch"

If you are interested in helping me write to my discord: https://discord.gg/8cEcAt5583
So we could help each other, since I also have plugins and a series of commands to help someone. :llorar::llorar:
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 11-05-2020 , 23:06   Re: L4D2 - Who helps me with this plugin creation please?
Reply With Quote #2

The messages are not hard to do (tank_spawn event), but the HP thing can be really bug, the player survivor is not supposed to have more than 100HP, then when you got incap (300HP) or use pills usually bugs, so have to check that too.
The witch you can detect who shoot (witch_harasser_set event) but that doesn't mean that the witch will always go after that player, unless you have some plugin fixing that (cause TLS i think didn't)
Also giving too much speed can unbalance things, maybe you should give a fixed additional speed like adrenaline effect, until the end of the round.

Last edited by Marttt; 11-05-2020 at 23:07.
gamer_kanelita
Old 11-05-2020 , 23:48   Re: L4D2 - Who helps me with this plugin creation please?
Reply With Quote #3

Well, 8 players can play on my server, as I am an admin sometimes I use the God HP mode which is 65099 HP and I have no problems using it or giving it to someone, those 1500 HP would be a good reward for the one who kills it since my super tank It is very hard to die, as for the speed of the witch it could be as you say, have the speed of adrenaline until she reaches the refuge, since my witch is also hard to kill and it takes several people to kill her either weapon or melee, I would appreciate it a lot if you help me please, I invite you to join my discord if you are interested in helping me with this plugin :llorar: :llorar:
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 11-06-2020 , 01:25   Re: L4D2 - Who helps me with this plugin creation please?
Reply With Quote #4

are those separated plugins? announcer only for existing plugin or all done in 1 plugin? How did you reward player with 1500 HP and display it on player health bar? :llorar::llorar:

Last edited by GsiX; 11-06-2020 at 01:35. Reason: asking uncle google