Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

no offence

Post New Thread Reply   

rufiokicks15
Old 04-04-2006 , 22:39   no offence
Reply With Quote #1

well all these hero suggestions are being made by people and no one tries to even make them. people complain because no new heros are coming out. no one bothers to make them or even give feedback on most of them would it hurt some coders to make some heros? sorry if i offend or bug people
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2006 , 22:41  
Reply With Quote #2

most things that people suggest are either lame, rips, or impossible to make.
Old 04-04-2006 , 22:45  
Reply With Quote #3

it would help if someone clarified these things on the suggested heros wether they are impossible to make or if they are rips instead of not saying anything whatsoever
Old 04-05-2006 , 01:32  
Reply With Quote #4

i dont think every request will be made and for the reasons JTP said and if they dont make it.. they dont make it.. if they do.. they do.
Old 04-05-2006 , 03:02  
Reply With Quote #5

ever since i joined actualy before that ive seen maybe a couple requests actually made im not neccicarily saying to make them but more for feedback too
Never Fall Asleep
Old 04-05-2006 , 03:26  
Reply With Quote #6

I totaly ignore that forum.
Because like jtp said, everything is been made, rip, or not possible. Plus i dont have time to reply and leave feedback in threads. As you see alot of mods have been qiet for a while. Thats cause were busy with life, other projects, or just dont have time anymore. We still are developing and maintaining shero, but that takes our forum time.

So either live with threads not being replied to or learn scripting and leave comments yourself why a hero cannot be made.
guy
Old 04-05-2006 , 13:34  
Reply With Quote #7

Funny thing is that I met a guy who worked for microsoft, he only has to edit a few codes of line (7 or more) a week, and works 10 hours a week. He gets paid 80,000 a year. I want that job...
SuperHero Moderator
Old 04-05-2006 , 19:38  
Reply With Quote #8

I almost never look in there mainly because I'd rather be fixing the old heroes than making model rips or explaining why something is not possible. There are plenty of other hero makers that can handle the suggestions in there. And if they wanted they could, but most of the ideas are poorly thought out, have bad presentation, or are just plain idiotic.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
bLiNd
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2006 , 00:27  
Reply With Quote #9

I think that Shero needs a new kick. It's getting played out... I've noticed a decline in the number of servers and all the servers have the same basic heros.

~bLiNd

EDIT: Don't ask me what the kick should be, I have no idea. I don't play fun mods anymore except the occasional DeathMatch.
sytremelaker
Old 04-06-2006 , 00:56  
Reply With Quote #10

I think people who don't own a Shero server but play in them seem more interested in seeing a new Hero name in the "herolist". If you think about it, alot of the heroes (in my opinion) on this website are rarely seen on Superhero Mod servers (heroes like Jaws, Alien Grunt, Human Grunt ect.) I think Superhero Mod has the potential of being even better than it could be now, people just have to less afraid of a change.
Send a message via AIM to sytremelaker