Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Odd Thing where no players can join

Post New Thread Reply   

imported_knick4life20
Old 02-21-2005 , 00:16   Odd Thing where no players can join
Reply With Quote #1

hi guys. I have a problem with my superhero mod server any of u guys wanna join it ip is 192.168.2.2:27015, but that is the thing. a couple o' my friends said they saw the server but it doesnt ket them join someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!1I have amxx (the auto installer that chivas posted) and 1.17.6 sh mod
-{]-[3|20}- SuperHeroMod Server 84 Levels for you to sit content: (rapid ip) 68.125.81.168:27015
Send a message via AIM to imported_knick4life20
FaDe
Old 02-21-2005 , 04:24  
Reply With Quote #2

ok.. ok.. wait.. uhm.. where are u getting the IP of the server first off??

If ur running a dedicated server.. on ur computer, don't get the server IP from the console.. go somewhere to get the first part of the IP not including the thing like :27015..

Try IPchicken.com that'll help i'm sure.. and once u get the first part.. just add the :27015 at the end or whatever.. Hope that helps. If that doesn't, i don't know what will..
imported_Hawk
Old 02-21-2005 , 11:33  
Reply With Quote #3

go to www.whatismyip.com then put that infront of your :27015 if u have a router then u will need to open a port to do that go to www.steampowered.com and go to the fourms and go to tips and it will help u out but if you dont have a router just put what your it says your ip is infront of :27015
well nvm what i just said lol execpt that u gave us the wronge ip but i dont know what your other problem is ill check your sever when i get home
oh and is just them or what becuase i had a problem joining a server i tryed to log onto it and it got to downloading then just stoped and went back to favorites
Send a message via AIM to imported_Hawk
b33fy
Old 03-03-2005 , 11:47  
Reply With Quote #4

?... are you saying you can have a dedicated server using a router? because i was told you have to use the modem straight to the comp to be able to use a dedicated server
Send a message via AIM to b33fy
imported_Hawk
Old 03-03-2005 , 11:57  
Reply With Quote #5

yes you can use your router well u have to use it if u have one but u have to open a port like i said
Send a message via AIM to imported_Hawk