Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Hero : Alucard (Hellsing)

Post New Thread Reply   

Night Slayer
Old 08-19-2004 , 05:51   Hero : Alucard (Hellsing)
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys i was thinking if you could make a heros called "Alucard" from anime "Hellsing"

PROFILE :

Weapon : Cool Deagle Models! (or a model of his gun)

Secret about him : Alucard > <Dracula (Find that out)

Alucard is a vampire in the anime called "Hellsing" he is a vampire who is slaved to his master (girl) Inetgra. Alucard was a dangerous vampire in his youth, he has been slaughtering Hellsing Organization soliders for about couple of years untill someway the humans managed to lock him up. He was asleep 20 years untill, one night he woke up with 3 men torturing a girl. He found the girls blood splattered all over the floor. He became "Blood Thirsty". He became very violent and started slaughtering everyone by bits. The last man, he thought the leader of the gang so he just tore off the man's arm and left it on the floor. He sniffed....The blood he had licked from the floor was the little girl's. He cornered her against the wall. "You are the one who has disturbed my sleep?"
And so on...(dont want to spoil it!!). Afterwards since he thought the girl lent him her blood, thus also she is Hellsing's daughter, he accepted himself as her slave. Ever since the girl and him grew up together untill her 30's. Alucard is working for Hellsing now. He is slaying vampire (others besides him), artificial vampires , creatures, monsters, etc. One day he is walking down a silk road. He sees a white girl about in her 18's about to be attacked by an undead. He stabs the creature with his own hand through the creatures chest and it dissapears into dust. Later on he meets the girl again at a church. The vampiric priest has been infected and lured the girl into drowse. He bashes through the door. "I had enough of you, GODAMN BASTARD". And so then Alucard can only shoot through the girl to kill the priest, he held her up like a hostage. But before he shot, he asked "Do you want to come with me? Or die with him." She decided coming with him and then she was shot in the chest. Big hole in the chest. Alucard became thirsty but not CRAZY, plain 'o thirsty. He sucked up her blood before she died, also lent her some of his own blood. Because of the fact she wanted to come with him, she accepted him to be her master, same with Alucard when follows Integra's orders (little girl in the past)

Power Suggestions :

Health (Max) : 250

Weapons : Double deagles (if possible) , Double elites (one black and one silver), or just a cool looking deagle.

Powers : Healing powers, doesnt heal to max (250 hp) , but 150. Extra Deagle Damage.

Power#Key : Teleport , Full health regeneration (250hp) once only , Come back from dead.

And the Power#Key, im reccomending ONE of them not ALL of them in one bind.

Well i hope u like my idea! [/b]
JASerrano
Old 08-19-2004 , 13:14  
Reply With Quote #2

i was wondering if that is possible to push a bind key after you are dead and come back to life because that sounds kinda cool heh..i kinda like your hero aznvietboi

http://www.angelfire.com/hero2/superheromodfun/
Send a message via AIM to JASerrano
Night Slayer
Old 08-19-2004 , 16:47  
Reply With Quote #3

thanks but i want more people to read this!!!!
Night Slayer
Old 08-19-2004 , 20:15  
Reply With Quote #4

COME ON PEOPLE JTP FREECODE ASSKICR PLEEEASE!!

REPLY : this is old when i was a spammer...

1/8/2005
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 08-20-2004 , 00:50  
Reply With Quote #5

I think I'd rather have the core mod fixed first
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
KsqueaKJ
Old 11-07-2004 , 23:56  
Reply With Quote #6

ya i wish that someone would make this hero its a really good idea..if i knewq how to make heros i would make it for you
Send a message via AIM to KsqueaKJ
Prowler
Old 11-08-2004 , 00:19  
Reply With Quote #7

its good, but lacks originality, for this reason i dont know if im going to spend time making it, i am much more of a fan of trying unique and new things, most of which never work, but hey, its all in the name of science!... err coding!
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2004 , 00:45  
Reply With Quote #8

it isnt fun being bored

Quote:
Health (Max) : 250
Weapons :just a cool looking deagle.
Powers : Healing powers. Extra Deagle Damage
Power#Key :Full health regeneration (250hp) once only

PS.if you want it change just PM me
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2004 , 09:34  
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASerrano
i was wondering if that is possible to push a bind key after you are dead and come back to life because that sounds kinda cool heh..i kinda like your hero aznvietboi
I know the hero afterburner or w/e it is, you press the bound key after you die and flames shoot out at you surrounding enemies, so I guess it is possible
Old 11-08-2004 , 18:54  
Reply With Quote #10

this is a veeeery veeery old post i made in . but hey? is my idea good?