Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

MOTDgd help??

Post New Thread Reply   

pigo9
Old 07-19-2014 , 06:39   MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #1

So, i have 4 servers in gmod, and all of them have motdgd installed, but when i go to the motdgd control panel to see how much money i have, i can see that only one server is showing up (image display: http://i.imgur.com/19w7C4d.png).
I have server ported on 27015,27016,27017 and 27018. All of them are gmod, but only one is showing.
And it is the only server making money. Is there any kind of help to this? if so, help me please!

p.s: every time i connect to any servers the add shows up.
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-19-2014 , 07:06   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #2

Have you tried contacting MOTDgd?
pigo9
Old 07-19-2014 , 07:07   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #3

Yes, no response. i have sent the message 1 day or 2 ago...

Last edited by pigo9; 07-19-2014 at 07:09.
pigo9
Old 07-19-2014 , 15:15   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #4

ok, no more help? i am losing time guys! help me please!
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-19-2014 , 20:59   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #5

All I can suggest is check your config settings for the plugin and wait for a response.
pigo9
Old 07-20-2014 , 05:40   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #6

ok, i already checked the configs, and it is all ok!... im going to wait then -_-
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 07-20-2014 , 05:55   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #7

You can try posting in the plugin's thread as well

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
DoPe^
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2014 , 14:55   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #8

Have you tried making a support ticket on the page?
I got a response after like 30 mins.
Old 07-21-2014 , 06:27   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #9

Fixed:They answered me 3 days after i posted the ticket. They told me the following:
In all likelyhood your earnings/statistics are going to 'All Servers'. The function for switching servers is not available in Portal v3 yet as it's not correctly working in Portal v2. While this is on our list to be done, at the moment we have a matter of higher priority to complete by Wednesday.
mlov420
Old 07-24-2014 , 04:55   Re: MOTDgd help??
Reply With Quote #10

I would like to say that around a month or more ago, they switched over to showing the current day's statistics as "estimated", thus the little E next to your current day's money total. That would switch to A (actual) sometime within the first 16 hours of the next day. What I noticed when this was implemented, is that the individual servers would stop showing their counts except for the current day's. So for example, it would show today's numbers for each individual server but when tomorrow came, those numbers would show up as all 0's and the earnings column as 'pending calculation' while the 'All Servers' statistic was the only one that ended up accurate.

Now I know this doesn't exactly answer your question or solve your problem, but you may see that issue fixed since they just launched their own platform a couple days ago, and no longer use LiveRail, which from what I understand was the cause of having to use an Estimated/Actual earnings display. This change might result in individual servers displaying correctly, just a guess though.

Also, and this touches more directly on your problem... something I've noticed over time as I've added more and more servers....if you stay logged in all the time, like I do, your servers will never refresh when you add new ones. You need to completely log out then log back in and go to Portal V2, and you might see your newly added servers there in the drop down list. I have added a few new servers in the past week and had no problem with them showing up in the drop down list AFTER I added them, they received at least 1 ad view, and I logged out/logged back in to motdgd.