Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

So...

Post New Thread Reply   

blanko
Old 05-15-2024 , 06:23   So...
Reply With Quote #1

So, folks, we have at least 630 "New" Plugin Submissions on AMX Mod X alone... Uh... shouldn't they be moved somewhere else? Like getting approved or removed or something? There's being stuff stacking up over there since 2011 or maybe even topics from even before that... what's the current status of AM, is this still active, semi-active, wasteland? I love this place, being here (and gone) since the early 2000's. And altought im so useless on coding I haven't being able to learn a single line of it, i get lost trying to identify which plugins work and don't work because there's no clear distinction in hundreds of topics about 'em. Also, a lot of good plugins goes into oblivion over requests that just forgotten in the suggestions boards. So... we might be in need of a "revival" of some kind here, I guess. Get this awesome place even better that it already is! A good day to you all, good friends!

Last edited by blanko; 05-15-2024 at 06:28. Reason: me no speak good english
blanko
Old 05-15-2024 , 10:10   Re: So...
Reply With Quote #2

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...79#post2822779

WTH is this scam/malware sh!t links being posted around about? Have this place being abandoned by the adm?