Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

TF2 Time Controlled Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

HB-Whitey
Old 04-17-2011 , 10:25   TF2 Time Controlled Admin
Reply With Quote #1

I have this ad a of a plug in for TF2. This plug in essence give users the ability to use admin commands such as noclip, godmode, and other plugin on the server that have admin commands that will change or benefit a user's functionality in game.

We would start off with a basic menu (HUD that would come up by typing a command such as !grapecredit (grape is my in game name this is just an example). The HUD would have these menu selection options.

1. Use Credits
2. Start/Stop Time
3. Credit Summary

The first menu would contain the commands options to activate such as noclip, godmode etc. I would want a configuration file to contain the commands to be listed here. Like any standard HUD.

"Noclip" "noclip" "time available (hh:mm)"
"God Mode" "sm_god" "time available (hh:mm)"

This would display like this on the HUD

[b]1. Noclip 03:00:
2. God Mode 02:00:/b]

So if I select the Noclip option, i would be able to turn off/on noclip, just as if I were an admin. Same with any other command, just simply provides player with access to certain admin console commands and revokes that access after an X amount of time.

The second menu option of Start/Stop Time would give the player the ability to freeze the time usage at their own will and write in a configuration file so when the user reactivates it, the will resume where it was left off.

The third menu option Credit Summary will contain some menu options as well.

1. Credit Balance
2. Transfer Credits
3. Get Credits

So obviously the first option will tell your credit balance. The second option, if possible will provide a list of all registered users who are in the credit database/configuration file and they can select the user they want to transfer credits to, and then from there they select how many credits they want to transfer 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 10, 20. After Selecting the amount of credit transfer the next menu will be a confirmation menu confirming the user who they are transferring to and the amount of credits they are transferring.

The third menu option would contain text on how to acquire credits.

Configuration Files/Databases
I don't know what would be better for this set up, text configuration files or database files.

Please if there are any questions ask. To make this an exclusive plugin please let me know what it would take to make that happen.
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2011 , 10:28   Re: TF2 Time Controlled Admin
Reply With Quote #2

Post in the sourcemod section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilgupta345 View Post
You're retarded.
Send a message via MSN to drekes