Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Condition Zero DS multiplayer

Post New Thread Reply   

Touwaerio
Old 11-13-2011 , 12:52   Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #1

hello i need hats not only different list for terror and ct specific heads for each group leet urban terror gign with decapited bodies and unlimited combinations of heads just like condition zero deleted scenes , plus can add more heads zombie mod, using original deleted scenes zombies, yes it contains zombies and 1 cadaver with the brain outside boss mode, music for map , multispawn terrorist (each terrorist with 30 hp after dieing respawn in specific location) boss uses m60 weapon (more bullets less damage) and has extra hp everything above this has already been done but needs a little adjusts to make it better, ex:bossmode is zombie multiheads is hats over hats if possible (i dont know if this been done already) molotov machete gasbomb - multi c4 and to make it better make this a FREE MOD for EVERYONE with the mp_consistency switched to 0 request custom models list(plugin that switches models according to ip recorded), its been done this seriously needs to be made since most part of this is already made it could take less than half hour to make this... czds maps need very little modification to be compatible with czero and cstrike i opened them with valve hammer and played truth map in cs 1.6
Touwaerio
Old 11-13-2011 , 12:54   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #2

one thing that would make this mod to have a lower size is if it could change bmp texture file, would make a lot more of combinations condition zero deleted scenes can change its textures it may be possible to do it in multiplayer
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 11-13-2011 , 14:43   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #3

Spambots are like godlike now.
mabaclu
Old 11-13-2011 , 14:56   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #4

These spambot scripts are really amazing.
Old 11-13-2011 , 23:41   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #5

There ain't fuckin' zombies in deleted scenes. The only Counter Strike to officially include zombies was Counter Strike Online.
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/OsirisGodoftheD3ad
Moddb:
http://www.moddb.com/members/osirisgodofthedead
Gamebanana:
http://gamebanana.com/members/1206800
Touwaerio
Old 11-14-2011 , 02:12   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_BOSS View Post
There ain't fuckin' zombies in deleted scenes. The only Counter Strike to officially include zombies was Counter Strike Online.
idiot condition zero ds contains corpses which can be used as zombies not the corpses you can find in game, i found many of the lost content of condition zer ds files there are zombie-like corpses
yokomo
Surprise Ascot!
Old 11-14-2011 , 07:34   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #7

Interesting.. i still not finish czds campaign yet, so i dont know about new models, sounds, sprites and so on.
✅ MultiMod -- 103.179.44.152:27016
✅ Zombie Plague -- 103.179.44.152:27015
✅ Zombie Escape -- 103.179.44.152:27017
✅ Klassik Kombat -- 103.179.44.152:27018
✅ Boss-Battle -- 103.179.44.152:27019
joshknifer
Veteran Member
Old 11-14-2011 , 18:26   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #8

You have 4 fucking threads on this...
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2011 , 17:06   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #9

I like the responses of this bot.
seikialice88
Zero Posts
Old 11-15-2011 , 22:42   Re: Condition Zero DS multiplayer
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touwaerio View Post
hello i need hats not only different list for terror and ct specific heads for each group leet urban terror gign with decapited bodies and unlimited combinations of heads just like condition zero deleted scenes , plus can add more heads zombie mod, using original deleted scenes zombies, yes it contains zombies and 1 cadaver with the brain outside boss mode, music for map , multispawn terrorist (each terrorist with 30 hp after dieing respawn in specific location) boss uses m60 weapon (more bullets less damage) and has extra hp everything above this has already been done but needs a little adjusts to make it better, ex:bossmode is zombie multiheads is hats over hats if possible (i dont know if this been done already) molotov machete gasbomb - multi c4 and to make it better make this a FREE MOD for EVERYONE with the mp_consistency switched to 0 request custom models list(plugin that switches models according to ip recorded), its been done this seriously needs to be made since most part of this is already made it could take less than half hour to make this... czds maps need very little modification to be compatible with czero and cstrike i opened them with valve hammer and played truth map in cs 1.6
Thanks you for the post.