Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.

Post New Thread Reply   

jewny24
Old 10-31-2016 , 08:28   [CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.
Reply With Quote #1

Pretty much the title. It would be cool to have a plugin that would add points to a player for its connection time and kills. It would also be cool if they would lose points whenever they get killed and give the admin the possibility to remove certain amounts of points from players.

I know there are some plugins that do that but they also include shops with hats and skins and whatever. I don't mean that.

The plugin would be used for different stuff like: buy this steam item with 9999 points. The admin would give the steam item to the player and then removes 9999 points from the players points wallet.

Sorry if this plugin exists already but I tried to look for it on the forum. If it doesn't I am convinced many would use it!

Commands I thought of:

Players:
sm_points (shows you the amount of points you have)

Admins:
sm_pointsall (shows you the amount of points the people on the server have)
sm_rpoints <player> <value> (the ability to remove a certain amount points from a certain player)

Last edited by jewny24; 10-31-2016 at 08:30.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2016 , 10:34   Re: [CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.
Reply With Quote #2

Take a look at Stamm. Seems pretty close to your wishes.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1338942
Old 10-31-2016 , 16:11   Re: [CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you a lot for that plugin. It really is similar to what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately I don't have the mysql, coding etc. skills to install it myself. Is anyone in here known and trusted by the community that I could pay to install it for me?
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2016 , 17:58   Re: [CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.
Reply With Quote #4

They explain step-by-step about how you should do it : https://github.com/popoklopsi/Stamm/wiki/Install-Stamm

If you still have troubles, then I'll help you. But really, you shouldn't pay someone to edit 1 config file...
Old 11-01-2016 , 02:14   Re: [CSGO] Plugin that would add points to players for connection time and kills.
Reply With Quote #5

Yeah you are right but I tried installing simple csgo ranks once and I remember I really got stuck.

I'll try with this one though, I should be able to figure it out somehow.

Thabks for your replies, guys.

I've sent you a PM, Arkarr

Edit:

Well, not sure how I did it but I just uploaded the stamm files and the whole points system works, exactly what I wanted. I thought I needed it to be configured through mysql and stuff but it works just like this. Thank you.

Last edited by jewny24; 11-01-2016 at 07:52.