Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Request: Player Nade Privelages?

Post New Thread Reply   

tentative
Old 02-27-2007 , 10:13   Request: Player Nade Privelages?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys,

Im looking for a plugin, i dont know if it exists already, so its kinda half a request, and half a plugin search.

What im looking for is an alternative nade-spam prevention plugin for use on cs1.6.

Basically, the way we run our server is if simple - if people spam mic, we gag them, if people camp hosties, we pick them up and move them. In a nutshell, instead of warning and punishing people, we instead prevent them from doing it again.

Therefore, we would really like a plugin where we can prevent certain individuals from buying nades/flashes/smokes. We arent too keen on putting a nade limit, because even i throw 3 or 4 nades some rounds... its more of a case of stopping people spamming in a short space of time, or team flashing.

Example: Mr X is nade spamming like a crazy fool, we could type in console: amx_restrict_he "Mr X", and then whenever Mr X tries to buy a grenade, a message would appear on his screen saying "You are not allowed to buy grenades"

Example: Mr Y is team flashing every round on purpose, we could type in console: amx_restrict_fb "Mr Y", and whenever Mr Y tries to buy a flash, a message appears on his screen saying "You are not allowed to buy flashbangs"

Again, im not sure if something similar to this exists already, if it does I would be grateful for a link to it. Thanks in advance
Skissors
Old 02-27-2007 , 23:19   Re: Request: Player Nade Privelages?
Reply With Quote #2

sounds nice, only variation of this ive seen is if 3 nades are thrown in x secodns and are of the same type. Also, if flashband is thrown within first 3 seconds of round it would blind the team flasher permanently

IM BACK
tentative
Old 03-01-2007 , 10:13   Re: Request: Player Nade Privelages?
Reply With Quote #3

looks like im gonna have to learn how to code plugins then ;-)

thanks anyway
Old 03-01-2007, 21:11
allenwr
This message has been deleted by allenwr. Reason: not yet, must do research