Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Help for Paintball cs 1.6

Post New Thread Reply   

FilipCantrak98
Old 12-29-2022 , 06:45   Help for Paintball cs 1.6
Reply With Quote #1

Hello I have installed this mod :https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=569582
I don't know how to change skins for paintball gun because there are more model names and can you give me a link to a skin for paintball guns. Thank you

Last edited by FilipCantrak98; 12-29-2022 at 06:45.
IC3k1ng
Old 03-12-2023 , 17:34  
Reply With Quote #2

If you look at the paintball.zip file, you will see the models at "cstrike/models" folder, so you just need to replace it with other ones. For this you can search paintball gun models at any website for cs 1.6 skins or just modify it by using programs like Jed's Half Life Model viewer for grab the gun texture (you need to install it to open any gun model, and then go to Textures > Export Texture) that you want to use and Photoshop CS6 to edit it.

Then, when you saved your new gun texture, you will need to open the model again and then go to Textures > Import Texture > (select the texture) and then you will see a preview of the gun viewmodel with your texture, so if you like it and then you wanna get the model, go to File > "Save model as..." and then select the model name from the mod to replace it and click on Save and that's it.