Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Server Management
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    As the title says, this plugin does that after Tanks and/or Witches spawn.
    Old 06-09-2016 , 00:58   [L4D/L4D2] Disable Versus Scoring While Boss Infected Are Alive
    Reply With Quote #1

I'm not really the creator of this plugin. Visor is the one along with a couple other guys that made this. I know that it should be put in the original plugin's thread like what Ludastar always says but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Also, if this plugin is not meant to be released or is only for private use, I'll be quick to remove it for the sake of the creators.

So, as said above, it disables Versus scoring when Tanks and/or Witches spawn so whenever players choose to rush instead of fighting, their scores will no longer tracked beyond the distance the BI spawned. I only added support for multiple tanks and witches.

NOTE: Requires Left 4 Downtown

BUGS:
    1. Sometimes, this plugin glitches to get the maximum completion score from mission files. (I.E: so instead of the current map's completion score, it gets the previous map's one.)
    2. The glitch above crashes the game/server after the 2nd round.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (vs_scoring_fix.sp - 340 views - 2.4 KB)

Last edited by cravenge; 06-09-2016 at 01:05.
    Lux
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-09-2016 , 01:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Disable Versus Scoring While Boss Infected Are Alive
    Reply With Quote #2

That is because competitive plugin's are in their own repo for like EQ and Promod easy access in 1 place, and can be found at www.l4dnation.com there is threads to do witn competitive gameplay, and release of alot of plugin's in a repo = https://github.com/Attano/L4D2-Competitive-Framework (This is EQ 3.0 maybe a simple google search if you want other frameworks)

Commission me for L4D
    cravenge
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-09-2016 , 03:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Disable Versus Scoring While Boss Infected Are Alive
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ludastar View Post
    That is because competitive plugin's are in their own repo for like EQ and Promod easy access in 1 place, and can be found at www.l4dnation.com there is threads to do witn competitive gameplay, and release of alot of plugin's in a repo = https://github.com/Attano/L4D2-Competitive-Framework (This is EQ 3.0 maybe a simple google search if you want other frameworks)
    Really? I didn't know this. Thanks..