View Single Post
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 07-18-2016 , 04:44   Re: CS:GO Music Kit
Reply With Quote #14

addons_zz:
Quote:
Also, is a convention to use UPPERCASE letters for constants. Exemple:
Told you before, coding style should not be part of a review. You can give suggestions, but don't present them as general truth and a big deal. Such convention likely doesn't matter.
Being consistent is the only thing that matter regarding coding style.

Quote:
I do not see any comments on you code or documentation on your code.
They help to understand the system and to develop them. See what do you think about this mime.
Should not be part of a review, up to the coder.

Quote:
Let us see. This line:
Code:
client_cmd(id, "mp3 play ^"%s^"", WONROUND);
It is very repetitive and that is not good. I do it sometimes when I am not paying attention. But when I see them, I create a stock for them, or macro. On this case, a macro would fit good. I am thinking something like this:
It's a native call for God Sake, how it's not good? One should avoid duplicating code, but when it comes to a simple native call, there is nothing wrong. Creating a macro is stupid and could actually decrease readability.

Quote:
But, this message event stills existing:
register_message(get_user_msgid("TextMsg"), "Event_End_Round");
Why are you so turned on about this? Apart of function name not being the best choose, it's okay.

I did not read all, because you are mostly suggesting macros when there is no valid reason to do so or a simple private function would be likely more appropiate.

As I said before, plugin needs to be changed if you want it to be reviewed and approved. Since section needs to be cleaned I'll unapprove it for now. Do what I suggested in previous post and if you are not sure how to design this or need some help, ask.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 07-18-2016 at 04:45.