View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2017 , 10:35   Re: Galileo v5.5.0-807 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2017-04-04
Reply With Quote #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
the plugin allow players to nominate maps that are not in the mapcycle.txt file
You have to set up the map cycle as the nominations list using the cvar `gal_nom_mapfile`:
Code:
// Specifies the file to use which holds the names of the maps, listed // one per line, that players can nominate. // You can specify a relative path before the filename, relative from // your gamemod folder (i.e. "addons/amxmodx/configs/mymapcycle.txt"). // // Use * for all maps in the server's maps folder. // Use # for your mapcycle (whatever file is on the cvar 'mapcyclefile'). // // To disabled this feature, set the cvar `gal_nom_playerallowance` to 0 // // Default: "*" gal_nom_mapfile "*"

Quote:
Originally Posted by feruchio View Post
when I put the maps for empty server, the vote gets turned off even when players join in the server, plugin still continue to change to the maps in emptycycle_maplist.txt ignoring maps in mapcycle.txt, plus rtv does not work while on this stage.
RTV seems to stopped working at all
I do have much free time for testing nowadays, therefore can you record a log file reproducing this and send me the `_galileo_log.txt`?

It probably would help me to fix it faster than only trying to reproduce this problem on my server.
Depending on what is the problem I could fix it now, but if it too difficult I do not have the time today and it could take some weeks.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective