View Single Post
Nuclear_Suspect
Old 08-27-2010 , 15:25   Re: [Any] Smoke Bomb!
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium_trigger View Post
Tested on L4D2, works great. Nice job on making it for any game.

Do you think you could add support for admin only?

and

If it is admin only, could you make a setting where you can choose if you want the plugin to announce itself?
For now you can change sm_smokecarry to 0 and admins can give bombs to themselves / others and that'll effectively make it 'admin only'

It'll still announce itself to the others and say they have 0 bombs though, its a cvar to switch that off we're looking for ;)

/EDIT
One from our community helped me makes the changes I was looking for (I had to bug him a bit)

Sadly I forgot to get the .sp from him as well so theres only the compiled plugin.
It removes the onspawn / teamchange announcement (The "You have X smokebombs! type !smokebomb to use one")
It also changes the "You are out of smokebombs! Go resupply" to just "You are out of smokebombs!"
We've also changed some default values:
sm_smokecarry 0
sm_smokecolorhandler 3

I can try getting the .sp from him tomorrow, but from what I understand he just removed some bits to clear up the confusion that was spreading when the plugin was on (People not understanding they had 0 smokebombs and then going crazy trying to figure out how to 'resupply')
Attached Files
File Type: smx SmokeBomb.smx (6.5 KB, 132 views)

Last edited by Nuclear_Suspect; 08-27-2010 at 16:32.