View Single Post
zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2012 , 03:12   Re: SSMS - Sourcemod Server Management System
Reply With Quote #133

OK I have fixed it so that it works as intended! Now if you have multiple plugins that are outdated it will list all of them instead of just the last one. Also this fixes the glitch of listing no plugins as outdated if the last plugin checked is not outdated. This also fixes the glitch of listing all plugins as not outdated.

The only problem is that I have not resolved the ability to e-mail the admin if there is an update available. Previously that was triggered in a location where the user had to see it anyways so it is better to be placed in another section of the code (I will update that later).

So here is what you got to do:

1. Change the sql structure of mods to include a new column called "latestversion" and give it the same settings as version but also give it a default value of 0
  2. Now open dbplugins.php and make the following changes:
Replace line 70 with:
Code:
        $result = mysql_query("select mods.latestversion as dbvers, mods.version as modvers, mods.filename, mods.threadid, plugindb.send from plugindb, mods where mods.version != mods.latestversion and mods.latestversion != '0' and plugindb.threadid != '0'") or die (mysql_error());

Replace line 127 with:
Code:
        $result = mysql_query( "UPDATE mods SET latestversion = '$url[1]' WHERE threadid = '$threadid'") or die(mysql_error());

Your all done!!!!

I have attached the new version of the file to this post to speed things up.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z dbplugins.7z (2.8 KB, 30 views)