View Single Post
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2020 , 15:52   Re: [CS:GO] get m_nPersonaDataPublicLevel value
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDeviL View Post
If you join the server, but only select the spectator team (so you're never getting alive)? Is the "Command_SteamLvl" working as expected that way too?

Or do you have to wait until you have spawned (been alive at least once) before your "Command_SteamLvl" works fine?

As OnClientPostAdminCheck does not provide the information you want at that stage, I suggest trying player_spawn:

You can then create a global variable, e.g. "g_bHasPlayerBeenSpawned", and at the time you check the player and handle him/her accordingly, if (s)he fits the criteria to stay, set "g_bHasPlayerBeenSpawned" to TRUE, to prevent further scans.

And then remember to unset / set to FALSE again in OnClientDisconnect for the relevant client index.

If OnClientPostAdminCheck is "too soon" to check for this prop, as it appears according to your explanation, the player_spawn may be the earliest / best shot, and then add the use of the boolean variable from the beginning and/or if you experience performance issues due to the check at each spawn.
player_spawn can take 5 minutes from connection. player_team is the best shot in my opinion.

Discord: Eyal282#1334